2023 Conference Attendance + Annual NSMA Membership – $495
Access to all conference sessions, materials, presentations, food & refreshments, and a one-year NSMA membership
Conference Location: National Press Club, 529 14th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20045
Become a Member or Renew Membership
Payment options below are for U.S. members only. International members please register via this link.
- Membership Renewal $295 Not Attending Conference Click Here to Register and Pay Online ▸
- Membership Renewal $0 Not Attending Conference - Students, retirees, government workers and teachers Click Here to Register and Pay Online ▸
- Conference Attendance $10 Students, retirees, government workers and teachers Click Here to Register and Pay Online ▸
An explanation of the time-period covered by payment of the dues is available on this page.
A full list of membership benefits are available on this page.
Payment Process – New Members
NSMA accepts payment by the following methods:
1. PayPal — via your own PayPal account, credit card, or debit card (click on the membership renewal links on this page)
2. Company or personal check — Make checks payable to “NSMA” and mail them to:
National Spectrum Management Association
P. O. Box 703016
Dallas TX 75370-3016
If you require an invoice prior to making the payment to NSMA you may request one from our current president. Current officers and contact information are available here.
If you require a receipt for payment you may request one from our current president. Current officers and contact information are available here.
Contact Brad Youngblood: 972-422-7200 Ext 105